Articles on this Page
- 09/12/18--09:57: _What is Dual Credit?
- 09/21/18--07:23: _The Richmond Community
- 09/26/18--09:05: _Richmond, Kentucky:...
- 10/03/18--10:11: _The Richmond Commun...
- 10/09/18--10:16: _EKU Programs
- 10/16/18--10:33: _Homecoming at EKU
- 10/18/18--07:48: _Why you should visi...
- 10/18/18--08:01: _Campus Safety at EKU
- 10/27/18--08:21: _Scholarship Opportu...
- 11/09/18--07:17: _Center for the Arts
- 11/12/18--07:15: _Thank You, EKU Vete...
- 11/19/18--07:18: _Happy Friendsgiving!
- 11/20/18--06:54: _Thankful for EKU
- 11/20/18--06:59: _Winter at the #Camp...
- 11/20/18--09:37: _An Inside Look at C...
- 11/26/18--08:09: _Define RSO
- 12/10/18--05:51: _2018 Year in Review
- 12/10/18--06:01: _Finals Week at EKU
- 12/10/18--06:59: _The Importance of N...
- 12/10/18--08:13: _Offices to Know
- 09/12/18--09:57: What is Dual Credit?
- 09/21/18--07:23: The Richmond Community
- 09/26/18--09:05: Richmond, Kentucky: Fun Activities
- 10/03/18--10:11: The Richmond Community: Shopping
- 10/09/18--10:16: EKU Programs
- 10/16/18--10:33: Homecoming at EKU
- 10/18/18--07:48: Why you should visit EKU!
- 10/18/18--08:01: Campus Safety at EKU
- 10/27/18--08:21: Scholarship Opportunities
- 11/09/18--07:17: Center for the Arts
- 11/12/18--07:15: Thank You, EKU Veterans!
- 11/19/18--07:18: Happy Friendsgiving!
- 11/20/18--06:54: Thankful for EKU
- 11/20/18--06:59: Winter at the #CampusBeautiful
- 11/20/18--09:37: An Inside Look at Campus Tours
- 11/26/18--08:09: Define RSO
- 12/10/18--05:51: 2018 Year in Review
- 12/10/18--06:01: Finals Week at EKU
- 12/10/18--06:59: The Importance of New Student Orientation
- 12/10/18--08:13: Offices to Know
#FutureColonel, stop what you are doing and read this post!
Choosing which college you are going to attend is important. You may have already researched various schools, checked out their programs, and learned about student life. However, have checked out the community surrounding your prospective colleges?
You’ve heard about our wonderful our close-knit Richmond community. While knowing the community is important, we know that there is a big question we’ve yet to answer: What fun things can you do in Richmond?
We’ve told you a lot about the Richmond community, but we have even more information for you! Eastern Kentucky University understands that students need places to shop. Students need to have locations to purchase groceries, clothing, and of course, decorations for their residence halls. Since we understand your need for this knowledge, EKU decided to supply you with a quick list:
Have you looked at all the programs Eastern Kentucky University offers? If not, you need to! EKU offers more than 108 degree programs, with a variety of options within our five academic colleges:
Do you know what the most wonderful time of the year is at Eastern Kentucky University?
We know that you have probably received emails urging you to visit and you have seen social media posts about it as well. By the way, if you don’t follow Eastern Kentucky University on social media you definitely should! We always post content relating to current and future campus events, as well as important information.
When deciding where you will spend the next four years of your life, it is important to consider campus safety. Eastern Kentucky University works hard to ensure that all of our students are safe and that they will always receive help when needed.
At Eastern Kentucky University, we know what students want: scholarships! Wait, you haven’t checked out the scholarships we offer? Well, we have good news for you. EKU actually offers scholarships to in-state freshmen, out-of-state freshmen, transfer students, and current students.
Definition of Center for the Arts (CFTA): a location on Eastern Kentucky University’s main campus, which hosts concerts, shows, and other events for anyone who wishes to attend.
Wait, you didn’t know that EKU offers concerts and shows on campus? Wow! Okay, allow us to provide you with a bit more information about this amazing bonus that is available EKU students.
Eastern Kentucky University wants to say Thank You to all Veterans, including those who will serve, who are currently serving, and who have served. Thank you for bravely defending our country.
“It’s Thanksgiving and we should not want to be together, together!” Rachel Green, FRIENDS
If there is one thing that we all love about Thanksgiving, it’s the food! Wait… I mean friends. Yep, it’s definitely the friends. Food is just an added bonus!
At Eastern Kentucky University, there is a lot to be thankful for! Before writing this blog post on the Colonel Journal, we took some time to reflect on the #CampusBeautiful and consider what we truly feel thankful for!
The following is the list of locations and things that we are thankful for at EKU:
Winter is a wonderful time of year at the #CampusBeautiful. Yes, it does get cold but there is some magic that happens when the weather gets cooler!
So, what do students at Eastern Kentucky University do during the winter? Well, since we figured you might ask that question, we have compiled a short list of activities that students love to do during the winter months!
Hey there, #FutureColonel and Family!
Want to know what a campus tour is all about? Here’s your chance for a sneak peek! We want every step of your journey on campus to be confident and fun, so lucky for you we sent one our employees along on a tour specifically to give YOU in the inside scoop!
What is an RSO?
Since we are nearing the end of 2018, we thought it would be nice to conduct a year in review! So, we’re going to share fun facts about Eastern from 2018.
Eastern Kentucky University wishes all of our Colonels good luck during upcoming finals week! We are confident that our enrolled students will excel during their final exams.
With that being said, we wanted to share with prospective students a little bit about what finals week looks like on the #CampusBeautiful.
By this point, you’ve probably heard a lot about Orientation. So, what exactly is Orientation?
Our Colonel Journal readers are going to get the inside scoop!
When you become a Colonel, you are offered free access to many services and offices that are provided at EKU! How great is that?